Tuesday, September 28, 2010

What Can You Get for $2?

I stopped by the Goodwill yesterday just to see what kind of neat junk they had.

I stumbled upon a wreath form for 99 cents and remembered a fun project I had seen on jones design company blog a few days back. I picked up the wreath and headed over to the used book section. I had a plan! I perused for a few minutes and finally chose a book that I liked because of its yellowed pages and neat titles on every page. At 99 cents for the book, this project was well on its way to becoming my cheapest yet!

20100928_12517

20100928_12512

I’m homebound for the next few days while my car is in the shop. So I’m taking this opportunity to try and get this thing done! I’ll be sure to post the finished product and hopefully it’ll be worth the wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment