Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Our Belated Big Announcement!

So in all of the traveling, Christmas preparations and chaos we’ve had in the last two months I’ve been a bit absent from this little blog.

Hopefully our lives will settle down and return to a more normal pace.

I have been meaning to share our big news for about two months now, and well… I just didn’t get around to it.

So here it is…

IMGP5492

Marie is a big sister!  We’d like to think she’s pretty excited about it, but at almost 14 months old I’m not quite sure she has grasped the idea yet.

Baby #2 will be making its appearance in late May – early June.  Which means that I’m already half way there!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That is very exciting news. She will be a great big sister, and have fun having them so close too! ;) Our first two are 17 months apart and right now it is fun to have them play so much together. But sometimes I see a 17 month old and think--I had a newborn too! God is so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What happy news! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great news....congrats. another little playmate for Isaac and baby Schroeder. Hope your have a great pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I love how excited Marie looks in that photo--maybe she does get it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,

    I just discovered your blog, and have to add in a congratulations! We also have a 1 year old and Baby #2 is due at the end of May/early June, just like yours. How fun! I was wondering where you got Marie's "Big Sister" shirt? It's really cute. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete