Friday, February 18, 2011

Family Vacation

Tyler and I just got back yesterday from a week in Arizona.  It was a great chance to get away from all the snow Denver had been getting and kick up our feet and relax with family.

IMG_5803

We stayed at Tyler’s mom’s house and pretty much lived in the pool all week long.

IMG_5814

IMG_5748

Marie loved playing with her cousins…

IMG_5822

IMG_5897

… and even got some cuddle time with Grandma.

IMG_5831

Now we’re back home and it’s nice to have the weekend around the corner as we settle back into the daily grind of life. 

A few weeks ago I shared that it was one of my goals to make a headboard for our master bedroom.  I’m so glad that I did because it was just the kick in the pants I needed to get the ball rolling.  I typically dream about these things for months before I do anything about it, but before we left for Arizona, Tyler helped me gather all the needed supplies and I’m hoping that I can get it started this weekend!

I’m excited to see how it turns out and will share some photos when it’s all done.

Wishing everyone a relaxing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment