Thursday, June 9, 2011

Mini Vacation

This last weekend Tyler and I packed up the kiddos and headed to his mom’s house in Arizona.  It was the perfect little break from everyday life!

It was nice and hot (although I think it was hot everywhere this last weekend…) which made it perfect for lounging in the pool and working on my summer tan.

20110606_12-3

Thank goodness for air conditioning though, because I think Leah would have melted away even in the shade.  She spent most of her time inside doing what every four week old does best - eat, sleep and well you know…

20110605_12-19

Marie had such a good time.  She splashed in the pool, played with the ‘puppy’ and got lots of quality Grandma time.  I think we all wish we could have stayed longer!

20110605_12-30

No comments:

Post a Comment