Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The BEST Banana Bread

I bet you thought you were going to find a recipe for the best banana bread ever, didn’t you?

banana-bread

Well, I wish I had one to share with you but I don’t.  You see, I’m on a quest.  A quest to find the best banana bread recipe out there.  I’ve been thinking about this for quite some time and figured now that I’ve started my blog what better way to get people’s input!

I could search the internet, but I would much rather get suggestions from those that I know – I just trust you guys!  So if you feel like you, your mom, your coworker or your best friend’s great aunt has the best ever banana bread, let me know.  And please share the recipe!  You can leave it in the comments below, you can share a link or you could email me (lynelle.kolden@gmail.com).

I’ve been saving up all my bad bananas and, with your help, I’m ready for a banana bread baking marathon.

Oh, and I’ll be sure to let you know when I’ve found a winner!

1 comment:

  1. I think you will find this VERY yummy! Its our favorite around here and a real treat for sure!

    http://daveandkaristaples.blogspot.com/2010/04/butterscotch-banana-bread.html

    ReplyDelete