Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Cake Carnage

Ok, I’m finally getting some photos up from our trip back home. Sorry for the delay!

When we were back in Minnesota it was great to spend time with family, but what I want to share with you today is a few scenes from the birthday party we had for Marie.

It was her first time eating cake and she wasn’t afraid. She had her piece devoured almost before we could document it!

Here is the rundown…

IMG_5219

“It’s all for me?!”

IMG_5229

  No licking the icing or taking a little piece – she manhandled the whole thing!

IMG_5232

IMG_5235

“This is hard work!”

IMG_5238

“I have conquered the cake!”

IMG_5242

Then she started playing and it ended there.  I didn’t want to have to fish cake out of her eye!

1 comment:

  1. Is it bad that I got hungry for chocolate cake while reading this? Can you say pregnant woman?

    I think I would like to even eat it like Ms. Marie did too ;^)

    ReplyDelete